- One (10 ounce) package plus 1 cup Dandies® Mini Vanilla Marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 8oz chopped vegan dark chocolate or chocolate chunks, divided
- 1/3 cup vegan graham cracker crumbs
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1 package Dandies® and margarine. In 30 second intervals, with a quick stir between each, microwave until fully melted. Alternatively, in a large saucepan melt margarine with 1 package Dandies® over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat or from the microwave and stir in rice cereal until coated. Stir in half of chocolate and remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
2. Lightly spray a 9” square or 9 x 13” baking pan with cooking spray (use a smaller pan for extra tall treats, a larger pan for thinner ones) and press crispy rice mixture into pan. Let cool completely.
3. In a small saucepan melt remaining chocolate and spread evenly over rice treats. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and more Dandies®, if desired. Let the chocolate set before cutting into squares.
Recipe by Dandies Marshmallows