- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup evaporated cane juice or other vegan sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 cup chopped vegan dark chocolate, chocolate chips, or chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Dandies® Mini Vanilla Marshmallows, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 pints vegan vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces vegan dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan graham cracker crumbs
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a second medium bowl whisk together sugar, brown sugar, oil, and ¼ cup water until smooth. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix in the chocolate. Cover and refrigerate at least 12 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350℉. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Divide dough into 14 pieces and shape into balls. Stud the dough balls with desired number of Dandies® Mini Vanilla Marshmallows, place on baking sheets and freeze cookies for at least 10 minutes. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
3. Place one generous scoop of ice cream on half the cookies and top with remaining cookies. Place on baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. In a small saucepan over low heat, gently melt chocolate, stirring constantly. Dip half of each ice cream sandwich in the chocolate, place on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and, if desired, more Dandies®. Place back in freezer for 15 minutes or until chocolate is hardened.
Recipe by Dandies Marshmallows